Admissions are made every year normally in June to August. A Candidate seeking admission to any courses of training must get his/her name registered by submitting
a duly completed ‘ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM’, prescribed by the institute along with necessary documents and the requisite fee.
Only one form is required to be filled in for consideration of admission to all courses offered by the Institute.
Students can also fill 'ONLINE FORM' in admission menu.
The Documents to be attached with filled Admission Application Form:
- Latest Passport size Photograph (5 Nos.)
- Original Mark sheet of 10th class and 2 nos. photocopies of the same (For all Trades)
- Original Caste Certificate and attested 2 nos. photocopies of the same.
- Original State Domicile Certificate and attested 2 nos. photocopies of the same.
- Age Limit : The Candidate should have attained the age of 14 years but should not be more than 40 years on 1st August of the admission year.
a) The Candidate should be mentally and physically fit and should meet the minimum physical standards prescribed by this institute and the Directorate of Technical Education, as applicable.
b) The Candidate should not be suffering from any infections of contagious disease, or any physical deficiency or deformity which makes him/her unsuitable for the trade he/she wishes to join.